'Last Roundup of the Guacamole Queens — Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sept. 14–16, 2017 at 7:00 and Sunday, Sept. 17 at 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Northern Ireland’s Blues and Soul Darling (and Belfast Arts Ambassador!) Kaz Hawkins – December 17 at 7:00'
How To Order & Ticketing Polices
You may place your order by phone at (870) 391-3504 using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Seat locations are available by phone. We may be on the line taking another order when you call, so please leave a message with your name and phone number and the name of the event for which you want tickets, so that when we return your call we are set up correctly to assist you in the most efficient manner possible. A 10% fee will be added to cover Sales Tax and processing costs. (Minimum fee of $1.00)
Choose your favorite seats 24 hours a day by clicking “BUY TICKETS” or any “Tickets on Sale” graphic. A 10% fee will be added to cover Sales Tax and processing costs. (Minimum fee of $1.00)
Day of Event at the Lyric Box Office
If seats remain on the day of the event, they will be available for a set price that includes processing fees figured in. Generally speaking, the ticket cost will be higher than the pre-sale cost, including fees, would have been. In addition, to expedite ticketing, especially in hot or inclement weather, there is no guarantee of seating choice for those purchasing tickets at the gate.
- A 10% fee will be added to cover Sales Tax and and processing costs.
- Buying tickets in advance will save you money and having to wait in line (potentially in heat, rain, or cold).
- Members of the Ozark Arts Council will usually have an opportunity to buy “Early Bird” tickets. With plays, the Early Bird period is the same time as sales to cast and crew, so this will often involve a discounted ticket price. With concerts and other events, it will usually simply involve having the first choice of reserved seating.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- “Will Call” tickets should be picked up at the Box Office at least 15 minutes prior to performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Children: To ensure the enjoyment of the performance to all our patrons, should any child become disruptive during the show, a member of our ushering staff or management may ask you to step out in the lobby for a brief moment. All children ages 3-12 must have a ticket.
- Based on availability you can exchange your tickets for any other performance during the run of that show.
- Please try not to leave a single seat between your party and the next party in your row. If e.g., two single seats remain in a row, we may move everyone over to group those seats if this will help us accommodate other guests.
- We may, at times, ask that you move a seat or two from your seat of choice if we need to make accommodations for accessibility, etc. If we do, we will seek to give you equal or better seats.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is a growing problem with third party vendors selling theater tickets at high prices—and yes, it can even happen here in the heart of the Ozarks! Only purchase tickets from this website TheLyricHarrison.org and our linked ticketing web site Ticketpeak.com, or by calling the number shown below. The Ozark Arts Council will not be responsible for ticket purchases made from any third party vendors…but we will supply any evidence we can to the proper authorities to help you get your money back.
For more information, call (870) 391-3504
Box Office Hours
Weekdays and Saturday, call (870) 391-3504 from 10:00 to 4:30 for assistance
Sunday, call (870) 391-3504 from 10:30 to 12:00 for assistance
Lyric Box Office will open one hour prior to the performance
Call (870) 391-3504 for assistance