'Over the Hills and Far Away: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin — Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 7:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Blues Matters Top International Solo Artist, Eli Cook! — Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 7:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'An Evening with The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra 8/12/19! #LiveAtTheLyric! #OnlyAtTheLyric!'
'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum — Fridays & Saturdays, May 3 & 4, 10 & 11 @ 7:00, Sundays, May 5 & 12 @ 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Screamin’ Freeman’s World Record 20th Anniversary Concert — Saturday, March 16 at 7:00pm — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Multi-level Guitar Workshop with Laurence Juber — Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Grease! — Tuesday through Saturday, November 27–December 1 @ 7:00 & Sundays, December 2 & 9 @ 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Two-Time Grammy Winner Laurence Juber Returns! — Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 7:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'2nd Annual Summer Lip Sync Showdown! — Benefit for Ozark Rape Crisis Center — Saturday, June 1 at 7pm, but Come at 6:00! — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Play On! — Fridays & Saturdays, September 7, 8 & 14, 15 @ 7:00 & Sundays, September 9 & 16 @ 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Northark Drama Presents: All in the Timing — Thur–Sat Nov. 16–18 @ 7:00 & Sunday, Nov. 19 @ 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Cult Classic Alert: “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” on the Big Screen…and Prop Bags Available! — Friday, October 27, 2017 at 9pm!'
'Americana Legend David Olney (with Daniel Seymour) — Friday, December 1, 2017 at 7pm — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Opera with a Touch of Broadway…and a Lot of Love! — Of Maids and Men: Friday and Saturday, September 29 & 30 at 7:00, Sunday, October 1 at 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'#KeepTheLyricCool with The Hedley Lamar Band! — Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 7:30 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'James and the Giant Peach, Jr. — Saturdays Aug. 5 & 12 @ 2:00 AND 7:00 and Sundays, Aug. 6 & 13 @ 2:00 — #LiveAtTheLyric!'
'Northern Ireland’s Blues and Soul Darling (and Belfast Arts Ambassador!) Kaz Hawkins – December 17 at 7:00'
How To Order & Ticketing Polices
You may place your order by phone at (870) 391-3504 using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Seat locations are generally available by phone. We may be on the line taking another order when you call, so please leave a message with your name and phone number and the name of the event for which you want tickets, so that when we return your call we are set up correctly to assist you in the most efficient manner possible. A 7% to 10% fee will be added to cover debit/credit card and ticket processing costs. (The higher the ticket price, the lower this percentage is…and, if you become an OAC Member, you can get this fee waived!)
Choose your favorite seats 24 hours a day by clicking “BUY TICKETS” or any “Tickets on Sale” graphic. A 7% to 10% fee will be added to cover debit/credit card and ticket processing costs. (The higher the ticket price, the lower this percentage is…and, if you become an OAC Member, you can get this fee waived!)
Day of Event at the Lyric Box Office
If seats remain on the day of the event, they will be available for a set price that includes processing fees figured in. Generally speaking, the ticket cost will be higher than the pre-sale cost, including fees, would have been. In addition, to expedite ticketing, especially in hot or inclement weather, there is no guarantee of seating choice for those purchasing tickets at the gate.
- A 7% to 10% fee will be added to cover debit/credit card and ticket processing costs.
- Buying tickets in advance will save you money and having to wait in line (potentially in heat, rain, or cold).
- Members of the Ozark Arts Council will usually have an opportunity to buy “Early Bird” tickets. With plays, the Early Bird period is just after sales open for cast and crew. With concerts and other events, it will usually give you a few days to get the first choice of reserved seating.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL.
- “Will Call” tickets should be picked up in the Lobby of the Theater at least 15 minutes prior to performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Children: To ensure the enjoyment of the performance to all our patrons, should any child become disruptive during the show, a member of our ushering staff or management may ask you to step out in the lobby for a brief moment. All children ages 3-12 must have a ticket, and a ticket will typically be necessary if a seat will be taken up by a child carrier.
- Based on availability you can exchange your tickets for any other performance during the run of that show.
- Please try not to leave a single seat between your party and the next party in your row. If e.g., two single seats remain in a row, we may move everyone over to group those seats if this will help us accommodate other guests.
- We may, at times, ask that you move a seat or two from your seat of choice if we need to make accommodations for accessibility, etc. If we do, we will seek to give you equal or better seats.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is a growing problem with third party vendors selling theater tickets at high prices—and yes, it can even happen here in the heart of the Ozarks! Only purchase tickets from this website TheLyricHarrison.org and our linked ticketing web site Ticketpeak.com, or by calling the number shown below. The Ozark Arts Council will not be responsible for ticket purchases made from any third party vendors…but we will supply any evidence we can to the proper authorities to help you get your money back.
For more information, call (870) 391-3504
Box Office Hours
Weekdays and Saturday, call (870) 391-3504 from 10:00 to 4:30 for assistance
Sunday, call (870) 391-3504 from 10:30 to 12:00 for assistance
Lyric Box Office will open one hour prior to the performance
Call (870) 391-3504 or stop by the OAC office (door to the left of the Lyric’s entrance) from 8:00–2:00 Tuesday–Friday for assistance.
Note that no event calendar on the web is ever complete, so check back
frequently—and subscribe to our eNews!—to stay up to date.